- What all documents are accepted as ID proofs?
Aadhar cards, Voter ID, Driving License or Passport.
- What all documents can be considered for Permanent address proof?
Bank Passbook front page, Latest utility bill or Passport.
- What is meant by main object of the company?
Main object of the company describes the purpose of the company in details for which the company is being incorporated. It include services provided, goods sold or future services of the company etc.
- What is meant by significance of choosing the name of the company?
The reason and importance behind choosing the name for the company.
- What is DPIN?
Designated Partnership Identification Number (DPIN) is a unique identification number given to an existing or a potential Partner of any LLP which is incorporated.
- What if have a DIN, do I need a DPIN?
No. With effect 9th July, 2011, if a person already has an existing DIN, DPIN is not required.
- What is meant by capital contribution?
The amount of money invested by each partner.
- Is there a limit on the number of partners?
Yes. There should be minimum of 2 partners. However, there is no limit for the maximum number of partners.