Sakshi Yadav | Legistify

Sakshi Yadav
Answered on 29 Mar 2020

Your friend and friend's boyfriend wife both can file a case and take legal action against each other. As her husband is doing an adultery which is ground of divorce. And your friend can file case defamation but she needs to prove the amount defamation caused her mental harassment to her.Read More

Posted on 03 Mar 2020 | 1 Answer

Karishma Pandit | Legistify

Karishma Pandit
Answered on 27 Mar 2020

It's a criminal offence for someone to threaten to kill you or threaten to seriously injure you (cause you “grievous bodily harm”), or to send you a letter, text, email or other written material containing this kind of threat. The person can be jailed for up to seven years for this.Read More

Posted on 24 Mar 2020 | 1 Answer

Saachi Khurana | Legistify

Saachi Khurana
Answered on 23 Mar 2020

You can file a complaint against her in police station showing the messages and the facts that you have for blackmailing/threatening. In that situation even if she files a false case against you that will be after your complaint against her that will help you prove that her complaint is counterblast of your complaint.Read More

Posted on 18 Feb 2020 | 1 Answer

Aayushi Sang | Legistify

Aayushi Sang
Answered on 04 Mar 2020

The senior citizen can file a counter domestic violence case against the son and daughter-in-law since the son has the duty to maintain and take care of the parents.Read More

Posted on 29 Feb 2020 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 15 Mar 2020

You can file an FIR against the woman with your local police station.  Keep any messages or call logs between you and her to use as proof of her threats.Read More

Posted on 26 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 17 Feb 2020

You can file for a partition of the property and claim your share to sell it to anyone you wish.Read More

Posted on 04 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 17 Feb 2020

No criminal action lies if the messages were not obscene or derogatory in nature, she cannot file any criminal complaint over friendly messages.Read More

Posted on 04 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Ayaskanta Parida | Legistify

Ayaskanta Parida
Answered on 08 Feb 2020

If your partner really seeks to come out of his present relationship, a divorce petition under cruelty may be filed by him or on his behalf that false allegations are being made against him, he is being forced against his will (stating all the facts mentioned above).Read More

Posted on 26 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Kinjal Shah | Legistify

Kinjal Shah
Answered on 21 Jan 2020

The Contract between the partners has to be studied, the Word "Completion" does not specify what it is that has to be completed and whether it has been completed or not. The contract between the partners i.e., the Partnership Deed must also specify the maximum time in which the 'Erring Partner' must comply because the word 'immediate' could construe one minute, one day or one week or a month and the court will interpret it according to the situation. If the Erring partner fails to pay the capital within a reasonable time it would mean that he/she could be forced to retire from the partnership or the whole partnership dissolve. It is therefore very necessary to draft a document for seeing all the problems that could arise.Read More

Posted on 17 Nov 2019 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 12 Jan 2020

He cannot take any legal action since there is no proof of the work done or payment made. However, if you have any messages from the person, you can use them against him showing that he has been threatening you.Read More

Posted on 16 Jul 2019 | 1 Answer