Ayaskanta Parida | Legistify

Ayaskanta Parida
Answered on 08 Feb 2020

If your partner really seeks to come out of his present relationship, a divorce petition under cruelty may be filed by him or on his behalf that false allegations are being made against him, he is being forced against his will (stating all the facts mentioned above).Read More

Posted on 26 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Tanya Mahajan | Legistify

Tanya Mahajan
Answered on 04 Nov 2019

You can file an FIR against your in-laws and start criminal proceedings against them. Also, this will be a valid ground for Divorce. You can file a Divorce case in District court with the help of a divorce advocate near you.Read More

Posted on 09 Sep 2019 | 2 Answers

Advocate Kishan (Retd. Judge) | Legistify

Advocate Kishan (Retd. Judge)
Answered on 24 Oct 2019

You can get a stay order even against your parents by filing suit for permanent injunction restraining them from interfering into your personal life.Read More

Posted on 12 Sep 2019 | 2 Answers

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 30 Sep 2019

If someone has to recover his payment, which he had made for credit the recovery of that amount will be under civil recovery and if a person who took credit and get physically tortured for non-payment, he can file a criminal complaint before the police and also take legal action.Read More

Posted on 23 Sep 2019 | 1 Answer

Dhriti Dewan | Legistify

Dhriti Dewan
Answered on 18 Sep 2019

In such a case you need to be aware of your rights. You are entitled to legal advice at the police station, so speak to a lawyer, tell them the truth so that they can advise you properly. Consult a criminal defence lawyer in India through Legistify to know your best options.Read More

Posted on 04 Sep 2019 | 2 Answers

Saachi Khurana | Legistify

Saachi Khurana
Answered on 18 Sep 2019

If the domestic abuse is been done by the children on Parents and siblings, then an FIR can be filed against him in the police station. As he is not a minor anymore so the complaint can be filed against him in the police station.Read More

Posted on 09 Sep 2019 | 1 Answer

Saachi Khurana | Legistify

Saachi Khurana
Answered on 27 Aug 2019

in such case, you have to go to the police for filing an FIR and if they have got interim bail as well, the criminal lawyer you hire can take your case further and file a case of harassment for the same.Read More

Posted on 23 Aug 2019 | 1 Answer

Shagun Srivastava | Legistify

Shagun Srivastava
Answered on 23 Aug 2019

You can call the police department and talk to the women's cell created for women protection and safety. As you are an adult and your parents can't make you live with them unwillingly.Read More

Posted on 14 Aug 2019 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 12 Jul 2019

Yes, you can file a case against your parents for forcing you to take psychiatric medicine against your will. Your consent really matters. It is a violation of human rights. It is also a form of gender violence since it usually involves mental abuse, emotional blackmail, and coercion from either the family or society. If it a case where you are being abused for your sexuality or sexual orientation then you should contact some organization dealing with the LGBTQ community. You should seek help from such an organisation who would be able to help you out to take legal action against your parents and also help you out in coping with the mental and physical abuse you have been through. There are various other NGOs as well. You can also lodge an FIR against your parents for the same at a police station. You can consult our legal experts in India who will guide you in your matter.  Read More

Posted on 07 Jun 2019 | 1 Answer

Advocate Kishan (Retd. Judge) | Legistify

Advocate Kishan (Retd. Judge)
Answered on 07 Mar 2019

Dear Sir, If police are not proceeding with the investigation you may lodge a complaint in writing and send it to the superintendent of police of your District. Thereafter if no action is taken then lodge a private complaint under Section 200 CrPC before the Magistrate. Further, you have to get issue a legal notice and file a complaint before the Consumer Forum claiming huge compensation.Read More

Posted on 07 Mar 2019 | 2 Answers