Aditya Dua | Legistify

Aditya Dua
Answered on 27 Mar 2020

In this case, you can file a case against the neighbour for trespassing the property and for this, you can seek help from an expert advocate who can further assist you in the case.Read More

Posted on 24 Feb 2020 | 1 Answer

Arshi Noor | Legistify

Arshi Noor
Answered on 21 Mar 2020

In this case, you can call police firstly and file a complaint against the neighbour and also ,you can hire an advocate and file a case against for trespass as well as illegal constructionRead More

Posted on 11 Mar 2020 | 1 Answer

Ayaskanta Parida | Legistify

Ayaskanta Parida
Answered on 12 Feb 2020

You can file a case under the Specific Relief Act in the District Court under whose jurisdiction the area lies. You may have to hire a property case lawyer who can represent you in that court on your behalf.Read More

Posted on 14 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Sakshi Yadav | Legistify

Sakshi Yadav
Answered on 05 Nov 2019

You can hire a property advocate who is an expert in property law and sale deed. There is a discrepancy in your sale deed and there is fraud from your mother's side.Read More

Posted on 08 Sep 2019 | 2 Answers

Ayaskanta Parida | Legistify

Ayaskanta Parida
Answered on 08 Feb 2020

You can bring this to the notice of the court who can order the police to act against the goons for encroaching on the property. They might also get called and asked to present their case.Read More

Posted on 29 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Aayushi Sang | Legistify

Aayushi Sang
Answered on 27 Jan 2020

If your father has all the documents related to the plot he bought he could file up a case on land mafia on invading and force-land acquisition. The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013 (also Land Acquisition Act, 2013) is an Act of Indian Parliament that regulates land acquisition and lays down the procedure and rules for granting compensation, rehabilitation and resettlement to the affected persons in India. The Act has provisions to provide fair compensation to those whose land is taken away, brings transparency to the process of acquisition of land to set up factories or buildings, infrastructural projects and assures rehabilitation of those affected. The Act establishes regulations for land acquisition as a part of India's massive industrialisation drive driven by a public-private partnership.Read More

Posted on 22 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 26 Jan 2020

You can only charge what is mentioned in the agreement, or what was agreed between you and the tenant. However, if the tenant does not pay you, you can send them a legal notice and sue them in court.Read More

Posted on 20 Sep 2019 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 26 Jan 2020

You can file a case of fraud against the seller for selling you government property. The court will consider your case if you present it in the right way through a good property lawyer in India.Read More

Posted on 18 Sep 2019 | 1 Answer