Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 12 Jan 2020

Conversion to Christianity is a process of religious conversion in which a previously non-Christian person converts to Christianity. Converts to Christianity typically make a vow of repentance from past sins, accept Jesus as their Savior and vow to follow his teachings as found in the New Testament.Read More

Posted on 26 Jul 2019 | 1 Answer

Arshi Noor | Legistify

Arshi Noor
Answered on 12 Dec 2019

 If you fear that your child may be taken by Transgender Society then if they come, you just call 100 no or call your local police and file a complaint against them and if they have taken your child then just file an FIR against kidnapping against them. As in India, there is no right given to transgender society to take one's child forcefully.Read More

Posted on 07 Dec 2019 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 20 Oct 2019

You can file a defamation case against the boyfriend or file an FIR with the police. Since you are harassed by the man, you can ask the court to protect your identity in such case.Read More

Posted on 03 Aug 2019 | 1 Answer

Sakshi Yadav | Legistify

Sakshi Yadav
Answered on 09 Sep 2019

You can send them a Legal Notice for the same. If nothing happens, you can proceed to file a case against the college for not providing proper accommodation. Consult a lawyer in India to know more.Read More

Posted on 08 Sep 2019 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 16 Aug 2019

In criminal contexts, legal remedies for emotional abuse may include the issuing of a restraining order against the victim’s abuser or jail time for the abuser. Restraining orders are often issued in cases where emotional abuse is accompanied by physical violence. Courts generally look at the totality of the circumstances when determining legal remedies for criminal emotional abuse cases. You can consult a criminal lawyer to get a restraining order against your father. In the civil context, emotional abuse often results in a damages award for the victim, which seeks to compensate the victim for their losses. This means that the victim will often be granted damages for expenses such as therapy sessions, medical costs, or time missed from work. Further, in family law cases, emotional abuse may be a determining factor in matters involving child custody, child support, and visitation times.Read More

Posted on 11 Aug 2019 | 1 Answer

Aayushi Sang | Legistify

Aayushi Sang
Answered on 03 Aug 2019

The inmates are entitled to facilities of food, medical assistance, clothes, bed, clean and hygienic environment, meeting with family members as per rules, observing fast to the extent possible, legal assistance, pursuit of religious beliefs, writing petitions and letters, moral teaching, exercise, studies, religious and spiritual literature. Besides, all inmates entitled to remuneration on the basis of unskilled, semi-skilled and skilled categories, relevant assistance to file an appeal to courts in case of judgments, not in their favour and legal aid to undertrials. For more information, you can speak with our best legal experts in India who will advise and help you.Read More

Posted on 02 Aug 2019 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 12 Jul 2019

Yes, you can file a case against your parents for forcing you to take psychiatric medicine against your will. Your consent really matters. It is a violation of human rights. It is also a form of gender violence since it usually involves mental abuse, emotional blackmail, and coercion from either the family or society. If it a case where you are being abused for your sexuality or sexual orientation then you should contact some organization dealing with the LGBTQ community. You should seek help from such an organisation who would be able to help you out to take legal action against your parents and also help you out in coping with the mental and physical abuse you have been through. There are various other NGOs as well. You can also lodge an FIR against your parents for the same at a police station. You can consult our legal experts in India who will guide you in your matter.  Read More

Posted on 07 Jun 2019 | 1 Answer

Advocate Kartik Khandwal | Legistify

Advocate Kartik Khandwal
Answered on 02 Jul 2019

Child pornography is considered to be any depiction of a minor or an individual who appears to be a minor who is engaged in sexual or sexually related conduct. This includes pictures, videos, and computer-generated content.Read More

Posted on 12 Nov 2016 | 2 Answers

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986, was the culmination of efforts and ideas that emerged from the deliberations and recommendations of various committees on child labour. Significant among them are National Commission on Labour (1966-69), Gurupadaswamy Committee on Child Labour (1979), and Sanat Mehta Committee (1984). The basic objective of the Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986, is to ban employment of children below the age of 14 years in factories, mines and hazardous employments, and to regulate the working conditions of children in other employments. [For more information Click Here] Read More

Posted on 08 Feb 2017 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 28 Sep 2018

According to 2001 Census, India has 12,666,377 (12.6 million) child labourers. This official figure makes India home to the largest number of child labourers under the age of 14 in the world. These children are employed in many industries and trades, including garments, footwear, brick kilns, stainless steel, hotels, and textile shops. Many work in export-oriented hazardous industries like carpet weaving, gem polishing, glass blowing, match works, brassware, electro-plating, lead mining, stone quarrying, lock making and beedi rolling (indigenous cigarette in which tobacco is rolled in a tendu leaf). Nearly 85 per cent of child labourers in India are hard to reach, invisible and excluded, as they work largely in the unorganised sector, both rural and urban, within the family or in household-based units, which are generally out of the purview of labour laws. [For more information Click Here] Read More

Posted on 08 Feb 2017 | 2 Answers