Prashant yadav | Legistify

Prashant yadav
Answered on 18 Mar 2020

If there is an illegal construction then, one can go to the municipal corporation of the city and can lodge a complaint with the proper procedure. The municipal corporation will send a notice to the residents/owner of the property. Also you can also file a complaint with police and can take help for illegal construction.Read More

Posted on 28 Feb 2020 | 1 Answer

Tanya Mahajan | Legistify

Tanya Mahajan
Answered on 21 Mar 2020

Normally, as a rule of thumb, if it's attached to your property then it's your responsibility. You and your neighbour would, therefore, be responsible for the downpipes on your sides and 1/2 the gutter at the front and 1/2 at the back. You can complain about the same to the local police station.Read More

Posted on 11 Feb 2020 | 1 Answer

Aayushi Sang | Legistify

Aayushi Sang
Answered on 27 Feb 2020

Property damage cases are one of the regular types of lawsuits that come before judges in small claims courts regularly- they’re a staple. In most cases, a plaintiff files an action against a defendant claiming that the defendant negligently (accidentally) or intentionally damaged the plaintiff’s property. The plaintiff brings the lawsuit seeking monetary reimbursement for the damage. You only have so much time to file your property damage case in court, and the timing will depend on the laws of your state. If you don’t file your lawsuit before the statute of limitations period runs out, your opponent can object at any point during the litigation, and your case will get thrown out. If you aren’t sure how long you have, one of the first things you’ll want to do is find out how much time you have to file your property damage lawsuit in your state.Read More

Posted on 25 Feb 2020 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 02 Mar 2020

Since the damage is from his side, he cannot force you to pay. You can file a complaint with the local police if the neighbour does not get the damage repaired.Read More

Posted on 04 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Ayaskanta Parida | Legistify

Ayaskanta Parida
Answered on 12 Feb 2020

You can take action against the people residing on the top floor for their negligence. You can also ask the landlord to look into the matter and evict them for property damage.Read More

Posted on 13 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Aayushi Sang | Legistify

Aayushi Sang
Answered on 04 Feb 2020

Sure, you could sue them by taking legal action against them – but that will probably just compound your costs with legal fees if they genuinely have no money for your repairs.Read More

Posted on 29 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Shagun Srivastava | Legistify

Shagun Srivastava
Answered on 05 Feb 2020

You can file a civil case against the builder or property owner. The court will order demolition against the property and if they won't be doing then the criminal complaint can be filed against them.Read More

Posted on 29 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Arshi Noor | Legistify

Arshi Noor
Answered on 30 Jan 2020

You can file a case against revenue authority in court. Go to your local police station and file a complainant against them.Read More

Posted on 26 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Aayushi Sang | Legistify

Aayushi Sang
Answered on 27 Jan 2020

If your father has all the documents related to the plot he bought he could file up a case on land mafia on invading and force-land acquisition. The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013 (also Land Acquisition Act, 2013) is an Act of Indian Parliament that regulates land acquisition and lays down the procedure and rules for granting compensation, rehabilitation and resettlement to the affected persons in India. The Act has provisions to provide fair compensation to those whose land is taken away, brings transparency to the process of acquisition of land to set up factories or buildings, infrastructural projects and assures rehabilitation of those affected. The Act establishes regulations for land acquisition as a part of India's massive industrialisation drive driven by a public-private partnership.Read More

Posted on 22 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 26 Jan 2020

The MCD sends a notice for property demolition if the owner has not obtained the permits for such construction, or the property is illegal. If your property is not illegal and you followed all the rules, you will not receive a notice for the other property.Read More

Posted on 25 Sep 2019 | 1 Answer