Shagun Srivastava | Legistify

Shagun Srivastava
Answered on 18 Oct 2019

You can file the case in police and FIR will be filed against him. Also, you can file a trespassing case against him for illegal construction of the boundary wall.Read More

Posted on 17 Oct 2019 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 15 Dec 2019

In such a case, you need to ask your broker to resolve the dispute. Send them a legal notice through a property lawyer in India.Read More

Posted on 28 Aug 2019 | 1 Answer

Arshi Noor | Legistify

Arshi Noor
Answered on 30 Jan 2020

You can file a case against revenue authority in court. Go to your local police station and file a complainant against them.Read More

Posted on 26 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 20 Jan 2020

There is no such rule, and you can take legal action for trespass against your neighbour if he is invading your parking space. He cannot prevent you from using the parking space and you need to file a complaint against them with the society or even take the help of the police.Read More

Posted on 15 Sep 2019 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 26 Oct 2019

You can file a trespass case against the neighbour with the help of a property lawyer in India. The court may or may not award injunction.Read More

Posted on 30 Aug 2019 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 12 Jan 2020

If you are constructing your property with all the permissions from the Municipality, you do not need to fear. Since this was your father's self-acquired property, your uncle's son cannot claim a share in it.Read More

Posted on 03 Aug 2019 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 05 Feb 2019

Your builder is liable for construction of building with substandard material and you can take a legal action the builder.  The best solution would be to file a consumer complaint against the builder for providing faulty construction services. For this, you can consult a property lawyer in India who can send a legal notice to the builder and file your consumer complaint against the builder. You can also read: How To File A Consumer Complaint Against A BuilderRead More

Posted on 05 Feb 2019 | 1 Answer

Aayushi Sang | Legistify

Aayushi Sang
Answered on 04 Feb 2020

Sure, you could sue them by taking legal action against them – but that will probably just compound your costs with legal fees if they genuinely have no money for your repairs.Read More

Posted on 29 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 28 Sep 2018

The answer would depend on which state you belong to and whether any policy has been framed for the same.  For example in Maharashtra there are stringent rules against the same. The policy of the state is clear when it comes to installing mobile towers. The service providers now have to obtain site clearance from the DoT’s Standing Advisory Committee on Frequency Allocation (SACFA) for the point of interference of wireless users, aviation hazards and obstruction to microwave links, the policy states. Available recourse-  TRAI is the authority to be approached for any grievances against illegal towers and other issues. Alternatively it is advisable for a quick remedy to approach the Civil Court in your local jurisdiction for a quick temporary injunction. You can go into a civil suit also to get relief under Municipal laws and guidelines and also on account of laws relating to nuisance and other co relating laws. By nuisance I mean all aspects as regards the emission of radioactive waves etc. which are certainly going to effect the body of persons living in residential areas. One can opt to get relief by moving an application or filing a suit for injunction against the company and the Municipal authorities as Municipal laws do not permit such tower setups in residential areas. There are laws to get the nuisance removed. But this can be better achieved by recourse of civil suit in this regard. Read More

Posted on 06 Feb 2018 | 1 Answer

Tanya Mahajan | Legistify

Tanya Mahajan
Answered on 21 Mar 2020

Normally, as a rule of thumb, if it's attached to your property then it's your responsibility. You and your neighbour would, therefore, be responsible for the downpipes on your sides and 1/2 the gutter at the front and 1/2 at the back. You can complain about the same to the local police station.Read More

Posted on 11 Feb 2020 | 1 Answer