Karishma Pandit | Legistify

Karishma Pandit
Answered on 26 Sep 2019

As you sent your boss's letterhead with his signature, it is an act of forgery. You need to hire a defence lawyer to defend yourself and explain the facts and circumstances to the court.Read More

Posted on 18 Sep 2019 | 2 Answers

Mohim Roy | Legistify

Mohim Roy
Answered on 27 Sep 2019

If either of the guys commits suicide, the girl wouldn't be responsible for their death as the girl has nothing to do with their death. This is not a case of abetment as the girl didn't instigate, encourage or promote the other person to commit an offence. There won't be any proceedings in the first place. Read More

Posted on 25 Sep 2019 | 1 Answer

Dhriti Dewan | Legistify

Dhriti Dewan
Answered on 18 Sep 2019

In such a case you need to be aware of your rights. You are entitled to legal advice at the police station, so speak to a lawyer, tell them the truth so that they can advise you properly. Consult a criminal defence lawyer in India through Legistify to know your best options.Read More

Posted on 04 Sep 2019 | 2 Answers

Aayushi Sang | Legistify

Aayushi Sang
Answered on 17 Sep 2019

Record all conversations (voice, chat, email, letters, etc.) with those threatening and keep the originals in a safe place.  Write a complaint to your nearest police station, detailing about blackmailing, false allegations and unscrupulous behaviour. Have proofs of where you were. For instance, if you were in a mall, have a credit card transaction in that mall and keep a copy of that transaction.  Read More

Posted on 06 Sep 2019 | 1 Answer

Aditya Dua | Legistify

Aditya Dua
Answered on 14 Sep 2019

You can file a counter FIR stating it as a false complaint, and thereafter you can hire a good criminal lawyer in India who can defend your case and argue that the case has been filed on wrong grounds.Read More

Posted on 13 Sep 2019 | 1 Answer

Advocate J C Vashista | Legistify

Advocate J C Vashista
Answered on 08 Sep 2019

Get your NBWs canceled to avoid further legal complications, which cannot be avoided on the grounds of the fault of an advocate.Read More

Posted on 03 Aug 2019 | 2 Answers

Karishma Pandit | Legistify

Karishma Pandit
Answered on 04 Sep 2019

If you hire a lawyer for a case in SDJM court in Patna to defend a false criminal case of dowry case on a relative, you have two options – either to defend your case and wait for the judgment or to file a counter case against your wife and prove her wrong. You can do either of these things by hiring a criminal lawyer in India.Read More

Posted on 02 Sep 2019 | 1 Answer

Dhriti Dewan | Legistify

Dhriti Dewan
Answered on 10 Aug 2019

Yes, you may approach court and fight the case. Also, regarding the advised judicial remedy, it means 'with which a court of law', usually while exercising civil law jurisdiction, enforces a right, imposes a penalty, or makes another court order to impose its will.Read More

Posted on 08 Aug 2019 | 1 Answer

Shagun Srivastava | Legistify

Shagun Srivastava
Answered on 09 Aug 2019

Section 386 states that Extortion by putting a person in fear of death or grievous hurt.—Whoever commits extortion by putting any person in fear of death or of grievous hurt to that person or to any other, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine. Section 500: Punishment for defamation.—Whoever defames another shall be punished with simple imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both. Section 504 - Insult intended to provoke breach of the peace. Imprisonment for 2 years, or fine, or both.  You can hire a criminal lawyer in India to apply for bail in the court for these sections.Read More

Posted on 07 Aug 2019 | 1 Answer

Advocate Yogesh Navmahalkar | Legistify

Advocate Yogesh Navmahalkar
Answered on 27 May 2019

That's the best evidence at all and you have to give the evidence of the persons who were present with you at the time of the offence.Read More

Posted on 09 May 2019 | 1 Answer