Sakshi Yadav | Legistify

Sakshi Yadav
Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Laws are silent on this fact but as Karta has absolute power to dissolve right of such member in given circumstances by you. He has full right to disown you from all the property where you are part of.Read More

Posted on 30 Mar 2020 | 1 Answer

I am a woman who got jail for 3 days under IPC 380 after bail I asked Dmart manager the complainant to compromise he said I will have to advise my senior officer for compromise. I want to know whether a compromise will be held or not as charge sheet is not filed yet.Read More

Posted on 30 Mar 2020 | No Answers Yet

Shagun Srivastava | Legistify

Shagun Srivastava
Answered on 27 Mar 2020

Suicide is self-killing. You can file a police complaint providing enough evidence that your grandmother is giving threats that will be taken as an evidence against them.Read More

Posted on 21 Mar 2020 | 1 Answer

I got an ishtehar (proclamation for appearing in court) against IPC 406, 420, 467, 468. The last date of appearance is 22nd June 2019. But I got the information from the local police station on 3rd March 2020. So what should I do now? Chances of getting arrested from court itself?Read More

Posted on 14 Mar 2020 | No Answers Yet

I was a Manager of a nationalised Bank till May 2013. Bank has filed a case against me under Sec.406, 408, 409, 420. I was regular in attending court till 2017. 90% of the case has been completed. Due to health problems, I could not attend the latter half of 2017. The case got split into two and A2 cashier got acquitted last year. My case was disposed and transferred to "UNCONTESTED TRF TO ESTABLISHMENT". during May 2019. Now APP of District Court filed a case against me under Section 166 IPC. What should I do the present circumstances?Read More

Posted on 14 Mar 2020 | No Answers Yet

Wife has filed false 498a on me, my family and relatives. I have seen the FIR online and contacted the IO shown him 7 proper solid pieces of evidence that proves her charges are false. He is not interested to look into the concrete pieces of evidence and is asking for money. The FIR has been lodged at a place which is nither the working place of my wife nor her maternal home. I have read now women can file this case from anywhere they take shelter. My wife's family motive for filing such case as they want to pressure us to their demand for property and their daughter will boss around us. I have 5 GD's against her in a local police station for beating me and my parents. My wife is suffering from cluster b personality disorder, I have her medical records from the government hospital. Please guide me to properly quash the 498a or effectively win this 498aRead More

Posted on 03 Mar 2020 | No Answers Yet

Tanya Mahajan | Legistify

Tanya Mahajan
Answered on 30 Mar 2020

The appeal can be filed by any person and we file an appeal when you are satisfied with the judgement of the subordinate court. In this case, you can defend your case by giving the evidence which you have proved in subordinate court and defend the case.Read More

Posted on 25 Feb 2020 | 1 Answer

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 15 Mar 2020

You need to consult top criminal lawyers in India to prepare your defence and prove that the complaint filed by your in-laws is baseless.Read More

Posted on 26 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer

Shagun Srivastava | Legistify

Shagun Srivastava
Answered on 17 Jan 2020

You can file a complaint against him in Police Station showing the proof. On behalf of the evidence you have, you can file the defamation case against him for defaming your image.Read More

Posted on 16 Jan 2020 | 2 Answers

Team Legistify | Legistify

Team Legistify
Answered on 02 Mar 2020

It is advised to opt for mediation with your wife or counselling to resolve your matter.Read More

Posted on 04 Jan 2020 | 1 Answer