Will To Transfer Property To Someone Without Wife's Interference

Can a married man make a will of all property to a girl without any disturbance from his legal spouse?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

Yes, a person can make a will to give their property to anyone, without any interference from their spouse.

Answered on 18 Feb 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Siji Malayil+50