Wife Forcing Me To Get Separated From Parents

My wife is pregnant and is currently she living with her parents and now she is forcing to leave my parents and get separated otherwise she will give me a divorce.

Answer (1)

Sakshi Yadav

Sakshi Yadav

  • Sector-1, Noida

Consult an expert divorce advocate for your issue he/she will help to resolve the matter. And if she files a divorce you need a lawyer to represent you before the Court.

Answered on 23 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Mukesh Nanda+50