What To Do When Neighbor Invades Your Property?

Some neighbours are interfering in my land which is rakba no. 71 and saying you do not make the boundary of this land. What should I do?

Answer (1)

Advocate Devinder Singh | Legistify

Advocate Devinder Singh

  • Sector-11A, Chandigarh
  • Chandigarh

Dear client,

1. Unlawful interference by any one is always changeable.

2. Ensure that construction of wall is permissible.

3. You can file compliant with the Police against the neighbor/s. As you have given incomplete information the situation, therefore specific suggestion can not be given.

Answered on 09 Jun 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Aditya Parolia+50