What To Do When Builder Not Obey The Consumer Court Decision?

I won the consumer case against the builder. Builder not honoring court decision. What to do? Guide

Answers (2)

Advocate Abhishek Singh | Legistify

Advocate Abhishek Singh

  • East Of Kailash, Delhi
  • Delhi

Hi, You will need to file an execution case before the same consumer court for the execution of courts order. I Need further details like the case number and before which court you have filed the consumer case to guide you further. However, rest be assured that if you have won the case then there is proper mechanism through which you can get your order executed.

Answered on 06 Jun 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Arshi Noor

Arshi Noor

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file aN execution case against a builder but first, you have to hire a property advocate to represent your execution matter.

Answered on 19 Feb 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Devansh BharadwajAdvocate Hitendrasinh D Rajput+50