What To Do When Bank Issues Cheque Book Without Permission?

My cheque book was issued without my knowledge. What can I do?

Answer (1)

Sakshi Yadav

Sakshi Yadav

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can go to the bank and ask the concerned department to cancel your Cheque Book. And if they fail to accept your request, you can file a complaint application against the Bank Manager with the Bank's consumer complaint cell.

Answered on 04 Sep 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Pranav ThakkarAdvocate Siji MalayilAdvocate Aditya Parolia+50