What To Do In A Credit Card Fraud Case?

There are three serial credit card fraud transactions done by some third party from my credit card. The dispute issues registered with the bank. I want your help/guidance to short out my dispute issues.

Answers (2)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You need to first lodge a complaint with your city's cyber crime division or write a letter to the DCP. The FIR that you have already lodged should also be supplied to them. They can help trace the IP address from where the IPIN was used. As far as your credit card bill is concerned, you can try to personally convince the bank officials by showing them the FIR.

Answered on 22 Nov 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Advocate Kishan (Retd. Judge) | Legistify

Advocate Kishan (Retd. Judge)

  • Malleswaram, Bengaluru
  • Bengaluru

Immediately lodge a complaint with Cyber Police Station and if no action is taken then approach Magistrate by filing a private complaint and in the meanwhile make it viral in social channels then your Bankers will give attention to your problem.

Answered on 02 Dec 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Siji MalayilAdvocate Sunil AgarkarAdvocate Devinder SinghAdvocate Aashish Srivastava+50