Violation Of Subvention Scheme By Builder

I purchased a flat through a bank loan and after one year I want to buy exchange flat for a new flat in another project with the same builder. The builder said he will pay my EMI till the time the loan gets closed and he will exchange it But now he is delaying and I have been paying EMI and he is not replying my queries. What can be done?

Answer (1)

Sakshi Yadav

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file a RERA Complaint before the RERA regarding the violation of the subvention scheme by the Builder as he is not paying according to the initial agreement with you.

Answered on 18 Sep 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.