Torture And Force By Parents To Get Married

I am a 20-year-old girl. My parents are torturing me and forcing me to get married. What can I do?

Answers (2)

Advocate Kishan (Retd. Judge)

  • Malleswaram, Bengaluru
  • Bengaluru

You can get a stay order even against your parents by filing suit for permanent injunction restraining them from interfering into your personal life.

Answered on 24 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file an FIR against your parents online or through a phone call or ask someone else to do the same on your behalf.

Answered on 22 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.