Seller Asking More Money And Not Giving Property

I purchased the property from an individual and had done Agreement of sale and had given him an amount of Rs 42 lac. Now he is demanding more amount and not completing the sales deed. Can I file a complaint against him in consumer court?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file a complaint against the seller in a civil court on the basis of your agreement to sell. Take the help of a good property lawyer to make a strong case against the seller. 

Answered on 20 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.