Reply To Consumer Complaint Notice Sent By Buyer

I am a retailer for surgical products and I got a notice under section 12 of the consumer protection act. My customer wants to return me the Equipment and refund his amount after one year of installation when even the warranty period of the product has passed. What can be done?

Answers (2)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can simply reply to that notice. For the reply of any legal notice you should have the facts and the documents with you. Consult a corporate lawyer in India to send a reply to the legal notice by the consumer.

Answered on 14 Sep 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Advocate Suneel Moudgil

  • Judicial Complex, Panipat
  • Panipat

You are advised to immediately reply to the legal notice through counsel to avoid any legal harassment.

Answered on 16 Sep 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.