Reply To Builder's Written Statement In RERA

How to reply to a written statement submitted by the builder to RERA?

Answer (1)

Aayushi Sang

Aayushi Sang

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can either file a rejoinder on your own, based on the facts or you can take the advice of a RERA advocate. In case of further queries, you can contact Legistify.

Answered on 12 Nov 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Devansh BharadwajAdvocate Harsh VardhanAdvocate Anshul Gupta+50