Remedy When Parents Forcing To Marry To Someone Else

My parents are emotionally blackmailing me to get married. I don't want to get married as I am in love with someone else. What can be done?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

An FIR can be filed against the parents when they are forcing a person to get married against their wishes.

Answered on 20 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.