Remedy Against A Case Under Section 304A

Section 304A has been imposed on me. What is the remedy for it? How can we be free from it?

Answer (1)

Advocate Munish Kumar | Legistify

Advocate Munish Kumar

  • Civil Courts, Khanna
  • Khanna

If you are not at negligence and can prove the same through independent witness, then you can easily get an acquittal.

Answered on 20 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Siji Malayil+50