Regularise Assigned House In My Name Which Was Purchased In 2011

I am a retired state govt. employee and I have purchased Assigned House in 2011. is it possible to regularize my house in my name?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

A patta needs to be obtained for such property. However, it is advised to consult a good property lawyer to know if such purchase would be valid in the state.

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Aditya Parolia+50