Refund From Builder When No Construction Started For 3 Years

I have invested in 2BHK apartment in Gurgaon sector-37 in March 2016. The project is approved under HRERA but construction has not been started yet. I wanted a refund from a builder on the payments against the flat.

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

It would be beneficial if you could share the terms of the association between you and the builder so that we can advise you accordingly. Although, you can definitely file a complaint under Haryana RERA if the construction of your project has not started at all. The court based on the facts of your complaint whether to issue you a refund along with interest or to ensure that you get the possession of the apartment in the promised time.

Answered on 14 Nov 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Devansh BharadwajAdvocate Hitendrasinh D Rajput+50