Recover Money From Friend On The Basis Of Promissory Note Without Stamp

I have given 4 lacs hand loan to my friend against blank cheques and promissory note without a stamp. Can I take action legally to recover money and is it necessary to show source of income in the court?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

Yes, you can file a debt recovery case against your friend on the basis of the cheques and promissory notice you have. Consult a debt recovery lawyer to file a case.

Answered on 20 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.