Procedure To Change Mother's Name On Birth Certificate

My mother's name is written wrong in my birth certificate. What are the procedures to change it?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You cannot change your parents' name in your birth certificate. If you need to submit it somewhere, you can attach her ID proof along with an affidavit stating her correct name.

Answered on 20 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.