Procedure For An Increase In Paid-Up Capital Of A Company

what is the procedure for an increase in paid-up capital of a company?

Answer (1)

Advocate Abhishek Singh | Legistify

Advocate Abhishek Singh

  • East Of Kailash, Delhi
  • Delhi

For an increase in paid-up capital of the company you need to first Check whether the company is authorised by the AOA to increase the share capital. If it is not you need convene the board meeting for enabling the board to call for extraordinary general meeting to get approval from the shareholders for increasing the authorised share capital. Pass the resolutions for increasing the authorised share capital of the company and corresponding alterations in Memorandum of association and Articles of Association by special resolution. Then Authorise the board to file necessary forms and resolutions with ROC having jurisdiction. Finally you will need to File the e- form SH7 with Roc by paying the requisite fee.

You can consult an experienced corporate law lawyer in India, who will help you in your matter.

Answered on 06 Jun 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Pranav ThakkarAdvocate Anuj AroraAdvocate Sunil Agarkar+50