Police Refusing To Return Retrieved Money In Robbery Case

There was a robbery at my house for around 1 lakh and police found the robber with INR 70000 but the next day, the police refused that they don't have money and the robber is innocent what should I do?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file a complaint with the SHO of the police station or file a complaint with the Magistrate of your area.

Answered on 10 Dec 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Hitesh Kumar GuptaAdvocate Chingangbam Dhananjoy SinghAdvocate Krishnakant JoshiAdvocate Gaurav Wadhwa+50