Obtain Stay On Court Proceedings In District Court

How to obtain a stay on court proceedings? I have filed an application in a Trial Court and an appeal is pending in a District Court against an application under Order 39 Rule 1 and 2.

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

If an appeal is pending before the District Court of the temporary injunction under Order 39 Rule 1 and Rule 2, the lawyer has filed an application of stay before the court with the pray to grant a stay on the proceeding of lower courts. If the lawyer had not done the same, you can file an application under section 151 of CPC for granting Stay.

Answered on 14 Sep 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Suhasini S+50