Non-Execution Of RC Against Builder By Noida Dadri Tehsil

An RC was issued against the builder in June 2019. But, Noida Dadri Tehsil is not recovering money or arresting him. I have also provided the builder office & residence address for arrest. (total amount 7,52,000). What is the next step for me?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

The first step would be to send a legal notice regarding the same and wait for the reply. The other option is to move to NCLT or NCDRC (if the value of the property is upwards of 1 Cr. You can hire a property lawyer to get the execution done by the authority.

Answered on 12 Sep 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Aditya Parolia+50