Noise Complaint Against Arya Samaj Mandir

There is an Arya Samaj Mandir in front of my house that plays loud music all night due to the marriage. I filed a complaint with police as well, but no action has been taken. What can I do?

Answer (1)

Arshi Noor

Arshi Noor

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file a petition for your fundamental right it is better to hire an advocate and file a case against them or write an application and directly send to the Head of police and district magistrate if too much noise problem you have to face

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Hitesh Kumar GuptaAdvocate Hitendrasinh D RajputAdvocate Chingangbam Dhananjoy SinghAdvocate Sree K.Siva Kumar+50