Neighbour Filed False Complaint Against Me

My neighbour has filed false and mala fide case against me. It is under investigation. What I can do? I am living far from my family due to my job.

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You need to consult a lawyer to prepare your defence as per the ground on which the complaint was filed.

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Hitesh Kumar GuptaAdvocate Hitendrasinh D RajputAdvocate Chingangbam Dhananjoy SinghAdvocate Sree K.Siva Kumar+50