NCLT Case Against A Company For Inter Deposit

Can a Private Limited Company file a case in NCLT against a Limited Company for Inter deposit?

Answer (1)

Sakshi Yadav

Sakshi Yadav

  • Sector-1, Noida

Yes, a  complaint against a Private Limited Company can be filed in National Company Law Tribunal jointly or severally (limited company) for inter-corporate deposit. You can consult a corporate law lawyer in India to file an NCLT complaint.

Answered on 24 Aug 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Pranav ThakkarAdvocate Siji MalayilAdvocate Aditya Parolia+50