Mutual Consent Divorce In Case Of Christian Marriage

I am a Catholic girl who wants to seek a divorce from my spouse. Please help with the cheapest options. I want a mutual divorce so what is my first step.

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

Section 10A introduced by the 2001 Amendment now allows all marriages whether solemnized before or after such amendment to be dissolved by mutual consent provided that the parties to such marriage have been living apart for at least 2 years.

Answered on 17 Feb 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Mukesh Nanda+50