Legal Remedy Against Suspension From College

I got suspended from my college for 6 months. Can I take any legal action to solve this?

Answer (1)

Aayushi Sang

  • Sector-1, Noida

You must request an appeal of the college's suspension or expulsion decision in writing within a few days of your conference with the principal. Each college has its own procedures, which will be explained to you when you receive written notification of the outcome of the conference.

Answered on 16 Sep 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.