Legal Remedy Against Fake Product Received From Online Website?

What legal remedy is available to a person who becomes the victim of the fake product from e-commerce site?

Answer (1)

Saachi Khurana

Saachi Khurana

  • Sector-1, Noida

In such case if amount has been paid to the e-commerce website you can file a online consumer case against the same company or send a legal notice to the company's registered address.

Answered on 27 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Tapesh Agarwal+50