Legal Option In Case Of Blackmail By A Boy

A boy is blackmailing me and saying that he'll show some illicit pictures at my home. What can I do?

Answer (1)

Shagun Srivastava

Shagun Srivastava

  • Sector-1, Noida

I would advise you to approach a lawyer you can trust, who will be sensitive and supportive. Through such a person, file a civil case asking for an injunction from the court on the individuals who are threatening you. Once notice is served on them, they will be worried and not want to make things worse by leaking anything unless they are lunatics. If you think they are insane, then go to the police straight instead of following this approach. Otherwise, this is the best bet.

Answered on 02 Dec 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Siji MalayilAdvocate Sunil AgarkarAdvocate Devinder SinghAdvocate Aashish Srivastava+50