Legal Action After Consumer Complaint Against Club Group

I purchased a holiday package with Club Group of Hotels in 2015. The agreement mentions the validity of the package as a lifetime and now the company is saying it is 5 years. Terms regarding AMC etc were not disclosed and communicated at the time of purchase. They do not provide booking keep asking AMC. In 2017 I had taken the trip without AMC. Now they are asking AMC. They do not provide you with the money back even. The company has already various FIR and legal cases on them for fraud. What should I do I had already filed a complaint in consumer forums but nothing was done till date? Please suggest some actions that can help in this regard.

Answer (1)

Dhriti Dewan

  • Sector-1, Noida

If you have already filed a complaint in a consumer forum and no action has yet been taken then you can consult a consumer protection lawyer to help you with the same.

Answered on 10 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.