IT Form To Be Filed In Case Of Disability Pension And Shares Brokerage Commission

I am a retired disability pensioner of Indian Air Force. I am getting disability pension of Rs 3,20,000 (AY 20-21). But I started share brokerage on commission. I will get Rs 60000 as commission. I will get Rs 2,00,000 as interest on deposits. But I lost 3 lakh Rs in share trading. Which IT Form needs to be filled and whether I need to pay any advance tax? I will have a turnover in share trading F&O worth Rs 6 crore? Whether I need to be tax audited? Please let me know.

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You need to talk to a tax consultant in India for your requirement, who will assess your taxes and implement the necessary deductions for filing of your ITR.

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.