Is It Mandatory To Show Divorce Decree In Case Of Second Marriage?
Is it mandatory to show court decree at the time of second marriage registration? Even If any of both dont wanna tell his/her previous marriage and divorce. Is previous marriage or divorce record can be seen by anyone online??
- Sector-1, Noida
The following documents are needed for court marriage:
- The court marriage application form.
- The receipt of fees to be paid along with the application form.
- The proof of date of birth of both the parties.
- ID Proof like Aadhar Card, Driving license, Passport, Voter ID card, etc.
- Address Proof like Aadhar Card, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- Affidavits from the bride and groom that mentions the date of birth, current marital status and a declaration that the bride and groom are not related to each other within the degree of prohibited relationships mentioned under the Act.
However, when you are marrying as per religious ceremonies, you don't need any documents.
Answered on 19 Feb 2020
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?
Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.