Is eFIR For Lost PAN And Aadhar Card Valid?

I lost my PAN Card and Aadhar Card in Delhi. I filed an e-FIR, but the police are calling me to Delhi saying that such FIR is not valid. What should I do?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

It is advised to go to the police station and file the FIR manually.

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Hitesh Kumar GuptaAdvocate Hitendrasinh D RajputAdvocate Chingangbam Dhananjoy SinghAdvocate Sree K.Siva Kumar+50