Is Civil Case Filed Directly In High Court?

Does the petitioner need to apply for a civil case in the high court?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

No, you need to approach the lower court i.e. the district civil court first. However, the High Court can be directly approached when the case matches the pecuniary jurisdiction of the court.

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Suhasini S+50