Husband's Family Filed False Section 302 On Me For His Death

I am not guilty for my husband's death but my husband family filed a case against me under Section 302. What will my action and investigation process?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You need to consult top criminal lawyers in India to prepare your defence and prove that the complaint filed by your in-laws is baseless.

Answered on 15 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Siji Malayil+50