How To Take The Balance Payment From The Buyer?

Signed agreement with advance for sale of my share in property. Now buyer not giving balance payment. What options do I have?

Answer (1)

Sakshi Yadav

Sakshi Yadav

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file the complaint against the builder in Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) for the advance payment given to the builder by you. You can also hire the Advocate for filing the case in RERA for you and assist you to fight for your case.

READ: Builder-Buyer Agreement Under RERA

You can consult our top RERA lawyer in India who will guide you further in your matter.

READ: Remedies Available To Home Buyers Against Builders

Answered on 17 Jul 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Rajul ShrivastavaAdvocate Nishant MehrotraAdvocate Atit JainAdvocate PRITHA BASU+50