How To Protect Transgender Child From Being Taken By Transgender Society?

I have a transgender child. How do I protect the child from being taken by the Transgender Society?

Answer (1)

Arshi Noor

Arshi Noor

  • Sector-1, Noida

 If you fear that your child may be taken by Transgender Society then if they come, you just call 100 no or call your local police and file a complaint against them and if they have taken your child then just file an FIR against kidnapping against them. As in India, there is no right given to transgender society to take one's child forcefully.

Answered on 12 Dec 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Suhasini S+50