How To Get Money Back From The Online Job Portal?

I am from Odisha. Shine. Com demands Rs. 2000 for regeneration fees and I gave that through Google pay. And they are a fraud. So how could I get my money back?

Answer (1)

Saachi Khurana

Saachi Khurana

  • Sector-1, Noida

The legal notice can be sent to the company. If there is no reply to the legal notice then the case can be filed in consumer court after 15 days. If the amount is less than there is online portal for consumers to file the complaint. The portal will respond within 30 days.

READ: Lodging A Complaint Against E-Commerce Sites

You can send a legal notice with the help of a good legal expert in India who will help you in your matter.

Answered on 29 Jul 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Anuj AroraAdvocate Devinder SinghAdvocate Dilpreet S Gandhi+50