How To Get Divorce And Maintenance For Children

I'm 32 years I have two kids me and my husband fight he abused me I want to leave him but I don't have a job not even property if I get divorce how I can raise my kids I don't even have money to hair a lawyer what should I do?

Answer (1)

Sakshi Yadav

Sakshi Yadav

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can contact Women's Helpline for your help they will guide you for the same. Or else you can file an FIR in the nearby police station they can also help you.

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Mukesh Nanda+50