How To Get Consumer Court Order Executed Against Builder For Refund?

I have received an order from consumer court Mumbai Maharashtra state for the builder to refund the amount taken with 9% interest. Three months have passed but the builder is not ready to settle. How to get the consumer court order executed?

Answer (1)

Sakshi Yadav

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file the execution before the civil court for executing the order under an Execution order 21. You can hire a property advocate for the same and he can guide you legally.

Answered on 19 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.