How To Defend False Cases By Sister-In-Law?

My sister-in-law is threatening to file false cases against my family. How can I defend my family?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

The first step is to obtain anticipatory bail if you fear that the police may arrest on the grounds of her false complaints. Hire a criminal defence lawyer for this. The next step is to file counter case against her for threatening you with false cases.

Answered on 11 Nov 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Siji Malayil+50