How To Deal With False Rape Case Against Husband?

How to deal with a false rape case under Section 376 filed by a girl against my husband?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

Hire a criminal defence lawyer for your matter and obtain bail for husband if he has been arrested by the police. File a counter case against the girl for falsely accusing your husband.

Answered on 18 Nov 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Manu JindalAdvocate Piyush Singh+50